Support For Planet donates to The American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life movement. This event symbolizes hope and a shared goal to end a disease that threatens the lives of so many people we love. The Relay For Life movement is a nationwide effort to fight cancer and celebrate survivorship in our local communities. The dollars that we donate to the The American Cancer Society bring us one step closer to a world with less cancer and more birthdays, a world where not another life is lost to the disease. This is your opportunity to honor cancer survivors, remember those you have lost, and raise funds and awareness to fight back and help end cancer forever.
What Is Relay?
- Click here to know more about Relay for Life
- Youtube Video : Relay for Life
- Teams of people camp out around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and build camaraderie
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
By supporting Relay For Life, more people in more communities will:
- Have the information and tools needed to avoid getting cancer or find the disease early
- Have a place to turn for help 24/7
- Benefit from the progress being made toward finding cancer’s causes and cures
- Get access to lifesaving screenings and treatments
Too many people will be touched by cancer this year. Relay For Life events are an opportunity to inspire hope by raising funds and awareness to help those facing the disease.